|Home | Rooms & Prices | Booking | Events | Contact | Map|
No curfew, check-in on appointment.
All prices include:
* free breakfast
* free internet wifi, use of several computers and a printer
* free use of music corner with grand piano, classic and electric guitars and percussion instruments
* free use of television with a big supply of movies
* free use of big chess game in the garden, table tennis and table football
* free use of lockers, at your own risk (bring your own padlock with you)
* on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, during high season, festivities, events
Sleeping bags are not allowed. Rent sheets is € 1,50 or € 2,50 p.p.p.n.
We try to consider the environment, that is why we use led lights in the whole building.
B&B Utrecht City Center is fabulous low budget hotel, located in a monumental building from 1870, in the centre of Utrecht, a great cosy and vivid university town, opposite to the City Theatre (Stadsschouwburg), near the canals and the Cathedral (Domtoren). It is suited for single travellers, backpackers and groups with a free and independent spirit.
One is lodged in single, double, triple rooms or dormitory (basic and simple) with bunk beds, some of them with own shower and toilet in the room, other with general showers, toilets outside the room on the same floor.